Sunday, November 25, 2012

November Ethereal Wedding

These were fun to make and hang on the ends of the pews. 


We captured the vintage look with the use of real thrift-store books. A small medicine bottle to be used to hold a large garden rose. Each were given inscription on the page sides, using the Corinthians 13:1 - Love is Kind, Love is Forgiving ...

The fluffy look of gypsophilia

Babies Breath - all individually in water tubes


Gents Fashionable Boutineer 



Five Maids bouquets, I stuffed and stuffed as much gypsophylia as I could into floral water-holder bouquet forms

St. Vincent dePaul Catholic Church, Historical Catholic Church in downtown Pontiac, MI




The finished Rose-Domes, holding the vintage books and bottles.  A break from the standard winter look that is typical for November and December Weddings.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Such gorgeous bouquets. The first one stole my heart. I feel like getting some for my home too.. Its looks beautiful.. Plus the center pieces are really nice. The all white bouquets and the Cake omg

    ReplyDelete